www.cotation.org

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Babydow-SOS Index du Forum -> Onglet "ma maison" -> Mon potager
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Xiaoyeshi

Peusdo Babydow: SEO
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.cotation.org Répondre en citant

NAIROBI, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's football Under-20 team will play an international friendly match against Egyptian side The Pharaohs in Cairo on Feb 20, officials said on Tuesday.

The match, which was initially planned for Nairobi has been switched to the Egyptian side on their own request.

"This is to inform you that the Kenya National Football U20 friendly against Egypt that was scheduled to be played in Nairobi will now be played on the same day away in Cairo," Kenyan football boss Nick Mwendwa said in a statement issued in Nairobi.

The team has just returned home after a tour of Senegal where they played two other friendly matches. Kenya lost both matches to their hosts 2-0 and 4-0.

Kenya has embarked on the journey to prepare the team for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and wants the boys to get the feeling of international matches ahead of the qualification campaign, which starts next year.

Kenya has never competed in the Olympics in football while the senior team is yet to make the cut for the World Cup. However, the new football administrators are certain with good preparations and structures; they can get the team to one of the major tournaments in four years' time.

Meanwhile, Kenya's top stadiums in Nairobi - Nyayo and Moi Kasarani - have been closed down for renovations ahead of Chan 2018, which will be hosted in the city.

Confederation of African Football (CAF) inspection team will be in Kenya on Feb. 28 to assess its status and the organisers are keen to spruce it up.

BEIJING Air Jordan 13 Pas Cher , Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- On Beijing's smoggy days, many try to avoid going outside, but Wang Ji is rushing through the streets to deliver food to the city's shut-ins.

Wang is a "Baidu Knight," the nickname for delivery men from Chinese search giant Baidu's take-out service. Tens of thousands of them, dressed in red jackets, ride their motorcycles Air Jordan 12 Retro Pas Cher , shuttling from restaurants to offices and homes in more than 100 Chinese cities every day.

The quantity of food delivered by these "knights" each day amounts to some 480 tonnes of grains, 400 tonnes of vegetables and 640 heads of cattle. Each delivery man travels about 14,000 kilometers per year on average, about the distance from Shanghai to New York.

Market researcher EnfoDesk said China's Internet-based restaurant delivery services fulfilled 176 million orders in the first quarter of 2015, up by over 340 percent year on year.

"It's a toilsome job. You need to race against time to deliver food as quickly as possible so you can get more orders, and sometimes the work can be very challenging Air Jordan 12 Pas Cher ," said the 21-year-old, who left his hometown in Shandong Province five months ago to become a delivery man in Beijing.

"Working late at night can be scary at times. Once I received an midnight order," he said. "While I was walking toward the end of the corridor, a man suddenly appeared by my side, which freaked me out. Later, I realized it was myself in a mirror."

"I also have a frequent customer who lives on the 16th floor. He likes ordering late-night snacks Air Jordan 11 Retro Pas Cher , but the elevator in his building stops working at night," he said. "I have to climb the stairs every time, but he is so considerate that he walks downstairs and meets me half-way."

According to Baidu, 11 percent of orders its service received in 2015 were placed after 7 p.m., and 3 percent were placed after 9 p.m. Most of the late-night orders were in big cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.

"Despite the hardships Air Jordan 11 Low Pas Cher , it can also be fun," Wang said. A keen observer, Wang has noted some trends.

"Hongshaorou (Braised pork) is the most-loved dish. People in the IT industry favor rice noodles with hot and sour bamboo shoots, and workers in advertising firms prefer rice with fat beef slices. Many women hate coriander."

It is also a well-paid job, Wang added. He delivers around 1,000 orders and makes more than 9 Air Jordan 11 Pas Cher Homme ,000 yuan (1,386 U. S. dollars) per month, compared to the average monthly wage of 6,463 yuan for Beijing in 2014.

The efficient service is made possible by Baidu's smart dispatching system, which can predict the delivery time of each order according to past records and work out the best routes for delivery staff. The system also allocates orders according to the delivery men's locations and their past performance.

Founded in May 2014, Baidu's restaurant delivery service Air Jordan 11 Pas Cher , waimai.baidu, has developed into a leading Internet take-out delivery platform with over 30 million registered users.

Statistics published by the Data Center of China Internet(DCCI) in November showed waimai.baidu took 32 percent of China's white-collar worker market, followed by waimai.meituan and ele.me, accounting for 31.2 and 29.8 percent respectively.

China has witnessed explosive growth in Internet-based food ordering and delivery services during the past two years. Waimai.meituan, launched at the end of 2013, now covers some 250 cities www.cotation.org , while ele.me, founded in 2009, has seen its market expand from a dozen cities to about 250 since early 2014.

Wang Huiwen, vice president of waimai.meituan, said the strong momentum of China's online take-out delivery services has overshadowed that of foreign counterparts. He attributed the rapid expansion to China's high population density, low labor costs and wide variety of restaurant choices.

GENEVA Basket Air Jordan Pas Cher , Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Klaus Schwab, founder and chief executive of the World Economic Forum (WEF), said Tuesday that he expects an "important moment" in Davos when China shares with the world new information about its economic development.

Some 70 heads of state and government and 38 leaders of international organizations will attend the Davos forum slated for Jan. 23-26.

China will be represented by Liu He, member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and director of the General. Carlos Pena Mexico Jersey Ricardo Carvalho Portugal Jersey Raphael Varane France Jersey Ross Barkley England Jersey Milan Badelj Croatia Jersey Roger Martinez Colombia Jersey Taison Brazil Jersey Toby Alderweireld Belgium Jersey Sergio Aguero Argentina Jersey Maxi Pereira Uruguay Jersey  

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Babydow-SOS Index du Forum -> Onglet "ma maison" -> Mon potager Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation